Ebay store?

I really like Etsy for a number of reasons, but it seems I need a new place to sell some of the items I stock like hospital supplies and diapers.
Ebay store, I suppose. Unless there is an Etsy-like place for doll supplies.
To be continued…

2 Likes

I shop on ebay all the time😊

2 Likes

I have been a seller on Ebay for a long time, but preferred Etsy. However, Etsy has strict rules about selling it seems. What I consider a supply to make things, they do not if the supplies original purpose is something else. Example: Beauty Blender sponges we use for painting the dolls. I am not allowed to list them anymore because they are used for make-up. They don’t care what my purpose is.

1 Like

Here it emerges :slight_smile: Little_Ever_After | eBay Stores

3 Likes

Honestly I don’t like Etsy. I only shop on eBay…but it’s a super competetive market on there…

3 Likes

It is, and it feels less personal. We’ll see if I can stand it :grinning:

What about Amazon? Not sure how one goes about selling on there but i assume it would be like ebay… I dont buy off ebay anymore… But i do buy on Amazon all the time

2 Likes

Will check that out too.
I do like Amazon.

2 Likes

And they also have the seller feedback ratings :smiley:

1 Like

I feel sad, guys. On Ebay, I have to compete with China :frowning:
I try to find items not made in China as often as I can. Some things I can’t find made anywhere else, like magnets and many of our kits. It’s tough to avoid, but I’m always looking for alternatives. I am proud to order from suppliers who manufacture in USA, Canada, South Africa, and others.

1 Like

Try Amazon! @melcurll that’s a great idea!! And I buy from Amazon like every week…Seriously, if my family doesn’t make one purchase from them each week we get a phone call asking if we’re okay. Not really but…Haha

1 Like

I have been a long time ebay seller, too and I have had an etsy store - I prefer ebay. Although less personal, it is so less of a hassle.

2 Likes

I always shop ebay and sell on ebay I prefer ebay to esty

1 Like