****Easter Swap Artist - Photos Please!****

Hi ladies. I am adding a slide show at the top of our Easter Swap page on our website and would like to include a full face shot of your swap baby…This is a photo of the one that you made, not the one you received. If you took photos before you sent the baby to your partner, please forward me a photo by PM. I also will be including a photo of you from your avatar photos here or if you have one you would like to include with your PM that would be great too.It can be of you or your nursery logo if you are 'shy"…lol Last but not least…please include a little info about your reborning,experience, nursery or any info you would like displayed about you as I will be adding that beside the photo of your baby…If you didn’t take any pre-posting photos, I will improvise with the ones posted by your partner…\some ladies have already sent through photos of their dolls…let me know about your avatar photo or if you have another you would prefer I use…This is good advertisement for you…I have it linked to my Pinterest and will be putting up all the swap photos as well with the website address on them so possible exposure for you ladies wanting some advertising… :smile: I do have quite a few people following my boards and my other website so might help send some USA business your way for those who don’t want to pay high postage from OZ… :smile:

14 Likes

I should prob wait… Right???:thinking::thinking::thinking::wink::wink::wink::wink::heart:

8 Likes

lol

2 Likes

Ok I will send you my photo but I haven’t mailed out yet so I do t want it seen before my swap partner sees it so I guess I will send after she receives her baby

1 Like

I have plenty of pics of the one I made (huh @izzy?) :wink: I tend to take a lot then narrow it down. lol
I will have to try to find a better picture of me for you (or take some) lol

3 Likes

Lol Lol you’re funny. I think so.! haha

1 Like

Hahahahahaha…I don’t mind…lol That gave me a chuckle…

2 Likes

So Ladies…If you have pre- posting photos of your baby that you want displayed on the website please PM them…

Also Include the following information if you would like it displayed

Your Name
Nursery Name
Country Located in
Website or other where you can be found…eg Reborns.com. facebook, etc…please provide a link or web address.

Thanks ladies…

3 Likes

You are so sweet :slight_smile: Thank you for doing this for everyone!

1 Like

I PM’ ed you I hope you got it.

2 Likes

I did, too. :smile:

1 Like

Got them ladies…thanks for that…I am organizing them all and will go in later when I get up and update the new info on the site… :smile:

3 Likes

Just pm’d you Starr. Hope you got my info!

1 Like

I still need to set up for selling anything. I havent tried yet. I also don’t have a nursery name or anything either. lol
But I am trying to think of something… lol
One minute I like something then the next day I dont… :slight_smile:

3 Likes