Easter Baby Challenge šŸ£

Thatā€™s exactly what I was thinking. I may actually finish a doll if I do the challenge. Otherwise, it takes me forever to make a doll. I have baby parts everywhere just begging to be completed! Lol

2 Likes

Enter one!!

2 Likes

If I have time, I may. I have some custom outfits and a baby I need to finish. But If I finish in time, I think I will. I can do a little baby. Lol.

1 Like

Everyone should enter! Doesnā€™t matter the skill level, itā€™s just for fun :slight_smile: Just sent in my blank kit picture!

2 Likes

Can I send in a blank kit picture from the BB site of the kit Iā€™ll be painting? I think Iā€™ve decided which one Iā€™ll paint but Iā€™m waiting for it to come in. I bought it today during the sale. Lol.

1 Like

Tessa you can email me a picture of your kit when you receive it

2 Likes

Will do!

1 Like

Sounds like fun :grin:

1 Like

I sent the picture of my kit today.

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna play! Iā€™ll send my blank pic tonight. I havenā€™t had time off work in a while, so I took Friday off TO PAINT!!! :slight_smile: I donā€™t know whatā€™s gonna happen with hair, but Iā€™ll figure it out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking :slight_smile: Ill deal with the hair when the time comes, lol

2 Likes

You put a hat ! :grin:

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m going to do it as well! I just set up my new baby makinā€™ area in half of my office/library area. I have washed kits at the ready. Maybe the challenge will force us into action! Plus I bought a cute bunny onesieā€¦

2 Likes

My kits still havent arrived. Idk whatā€™s going on with the post office lately. Itā€™s slow! So hopefully they come in soon so I have enough time to enter.

2 Likes

I just sent my kit pic! I need this challenge to give me a kick start! Instead of sitting around buying supplies and kits, I need to actually make something!

4 Likes

how are everyoneā€™s babies coming along?

2 Likes

Haha. You sound like me.

1 Like

I wonā€™t have enough time to join :frowning: I will be getting a kit on the 5th but thatā€™s too late

1 Like

I think mine just needs varnish and hair! Sat the baby down for a few day so I can come back with fresh eyes before varnishing though.

4 Likes

Mine is done and varnished , just working on hair. I painted for 3 solid days last weekend :slight_smile: and loved every minute of it.

3 Likes