E book advice ASAP please

Wanting to try my first AA beauty! Had my eye on Aisha for a long time, for a special project…anyways, I’ve been looking at Lara’s e books, and wanting one to help with AA skin tone, I like the softer, lighter ones, and all I see is her ebony tutorial. My question is, can you achieve the softer AA tones with this tutorial too?

I would contact @lamafer1101 and ask her for suggestions for the skin tone that you want. She has numerous tutorials for $11.00 each in PDF format. Her “Krista” might be perfect for what you are after. [quote=“almawisecup, post:1, topic:22289, full:true”]
Wanting to try my first AA beauty! Had my eye on Aisha for a long time, for a special project…anyways, I’ve been looking at Lara’s e books, and wanting one to help with AA skin tone, I like the softer, lighter ones, and all I see is her ebony tutorial. My question is, can you achieve the softer AA tones with this tutorial too?
[/quote]

I just started my first AA baby I bought a ebook off Lara it was only 15 bucks I think it’s called AA/ ethnic reborns has helped me a lot besides the fact that I started with a Caucasian kit so had to do 10-14 layers of very thin flesh 04 but it’s starting to look nice I’m using emmaline by Donna lee just go over the creases after every layer I missed a few spots in the palms of the hands but so far so good well good luck :blush::blush:

1 Like

Oh an yeah it does show you in the one I bought how to get a lighter AA baby also but you may wanna take a look into the ebooks Pia is talking about also I’m still learning still a newbie hasn’t even been a year for me yet but I’m still addicted

Thank u guys!!! I found the right one😊it was $15 also!! Can’t wait to start!!

I used Lara’s ebony e-book to do an ethnic baby for my Ethiopian daughter for Christmas. Since the babies are darkened layer by layer, you could just stop when you get to the color you like. It was fun. I also started with a Caucasian kit and worked it toward the darker skin tones. It’s not hard, but as Lara always reminds you, “blend, blend, blend” and do really thin coats and lots of them. I rushed a little and paid for it with some tones that were less even than I wanted.

1 Like