Dumplin Challenge voting!

Oh alright! I’ll wait patiently til then. Lol :weary:

1 Like

Would have been fun to enter. It’s nice seeing the different painting. I cast my vote :wink:

2 Likes

Ok so remind me… in the regular baby part of this challenge are we voting for the one that looks the most realistic or is it about the Halloween theme? I am having a very hard time picking ladies…you have all done a really lovely job…wish we could pick more than one… :disappointed:

2 Likes

We’re voting for the most real-looking baby, Starr. Difficult choice, though. :wink:

2 Likes

You can either vote for your favorite overall or the most realistic. It’s up to you

1 Like

Ok then…I voted but I will tell you that it was honestly a very hard decision…I would have liked to pick at least 4…lol

I don’t even recognize one single ladies work and I wouldn’t have known a few of them were Dumplin’ kits at all…so great job ladies!!!

6 Likes

This was a very difficult choice. You ladies are so creative and everyone did a stellar job. I wanted to vote for several. Kudos to all of you.

1 Like

I think it would be fun for all of us to try and match the artist with the Dumplin! But we would need the list of artists!

1 Like

Awe they all turned out so cute!! I wish I could have done mine but there was just no way at the moment. I am having a time trying to figure out who to vote for LOL

2 Likes

These Dumplins are all so gorgeous! You are all making me a fan of the Dumplin sculpt. You all must be better than those old prototypes lol…

2 Likes

I would flunk that with a great big F… Flunked, Failed, Fizzled, Flopped…I tried to look at them to see if I could even guess who did them and came up with a big fat ZERO. Will be fun to see who did who in the end though…They are all so well done and presented…

If you ladies can do this well for Halloween/Fall displays I can’t wait to see what you do for your Christmas entries. They’re going to be over the Moon! :smile:

2 Likes

Lovely!!! Dumlin is such a sweety
Great job girls!!!xoxoxoxox

2 Likes

Thanks @katieperry​:smiley::heart:

When do we find out who the winner is?

1 Like

I think on October 8th

1 Like

Who made each baby and who are the winners of this challenge.

2 Likes

I just got home from school. I’ll post the winners in a minute, Please be patient.

1 Like

I have been pretty “missing” and between OU/Texas Weekend and a “Girlcation” with friends from Sunday School, I missed the announcement of the winners of this challenge. Can someone direct me with a link???

1 Like

Here it is Pia

1 Like

Cute Challenge @MilosMeadows