Dotwe 2024

2 Likes

And I think that is ALL, my dear forum-friends!
I’ve done my forum duties to bring the pictures JOY to you (it was a pain to load only 5 at a time, though).

I have more personal pictures on my FB page :wink:

9 Likes

I have enjoyed every SINGLE one of these pictures!!! Thank you SO much for posting them. :two_hearts::smiling_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

You are very welcome! :hugs:

Thank you so much for sharing So many beautiful photos for all of us who cant attend events like this.

What kit is this, please, anyone who knows?

5 Likes

This was @ellakabella’s version of Zipporah Arcello (Zippy)

3 Likes

That’s my Zippy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Babies by Susie showed this silicone… who is the sculpt?

And thank you so much for posting all of your great photos. Who was manning your table while you were out taking pictures?

3 Likes

You are very welcome. 90% of the pictures were taken on a set-up date, so I didn’t need anyone at my table.
Show days were so busy that I didn’t have much time to go and explore. But my hubby was my helper - the best helper in the world!

And I don’t know much about silicone sculpts :frowning:

4 Likes

That Tweety is so sweet!! :heart_eyes:

She is incredible! She caught my eye right away!

1 Like

Oh, I love this doll–she is Perfection!!! I’ve never noticed this kit before., your work is stunning.!

1 Like

She is gorgeous! I somehow missed seeing her on your table.

1 Like

Beautiful dolls! Thanks for posting!! x

Wow she’s stunning!!! Looks just like a real little girl!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Wow Yelena. I don’t know how you found the time to take all these pictures. Thank you it’s wonderful.

2 Likes

LOL! We had vendor social time after the set-up :wink:
Where were you?

At my table selling eyes and pacis.

1 Like

Thanks so much for all the pictures everyone. I so enjoyed getting to see everyone’s beautiful babies!

1 Like