Dotwe 2024

5 Likes

You are welcome!

I’m so sad I didn’t get over to meet you. It was such a a huge amount of people.

1 Like

Elsie is so freakin cute!

1 Like

@Alypants (Aly) , @RosieCait (Caitlyn) , @Katinafleming (Katina) , @ellakabella (Rachel) , @quiltsabunch (Amanda) , @PhotographyForLife (Kelly) , @YelenaRey (Yelena)

7 Likes

I was amazed by this big chunky silicone baby :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Talented, kind, lovely, beautiful in and out Joanna Kazmierczak :heart:

4 Likes

My contest entry set-up

4 Likes

My table set-up + one baby has no space on it

8 Likes

Great pictures!

1 Like

I spent all day yesterday unpacking, taking photos of babies and items I need to sell and listing them on reborns dot com. I am close to getting things back to normal about here but not quite. Today I am going to get a MUCH needed massage! I have a gift certificate that was a Christmas gift from my boss and I am glad to be going! Now just crossing my fingers my left over babies sell soon. Here are photos of my table I took quickly. I did not get to really shop for myself other than I did purchase the armature tool from Silicone Studios. That was my only purchase at the show.

8 Likes

Wow ladies! Great job with all of the awards!

2 Likes

Wow…so many beautiful babies…:star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you Yelina for sharing your awesome photos.

2 Likes

WOW!!! Thank you for sharing all the great pictures! I especially love the ones with our forum friends! Congrats again to all of you!

3 Likes

Thank you, Claire! I wish you would be there! We even had an empty seat at the banquet.

Thank you so much! :hugs:

You are very welcome! :hugs: More to come…

I know how you, my dear friends, who didn’t have a chance to go to the show want to see them, so I’ll add more later. Too sad I didn’t have time to go to every booth and table :frowning:

@kareninflorida Thank you so much! :hugs: Will you come to Yophi in December since it’s close to you?

1 Like

Oh sheesh, that was my seat!

On the morning of Day 2 I shot a Live FB video from the show floor just before the public was allowed in. Here is that video uploaded to Youtube so that all can see it.

3 Likes