Does Tracy's head seem big for her body?

I have her put together except for her head (waiting for glue to dry), but her head seems big when I just sit it on her body. The limbs seem proportional to her head and her body so I’m hoping when I can attach her head, it will all look right.

I made a custom Sweetie (which has the same limbs and a similar sized head) and when I put him together, I felt exactly the same way. These kits definitely could have used a longer, chunkier body.

I noticed she is in the 21" range. If the body looks too small, couldn’t you just replace it with the body for the 22" or even the 23-24" babies? I know it means having an extra body but that is just an excuse to buy another kit!

They are full arms and 3/4 legs. BB doesn’t have a larger body with that limb configuration. If I ever do one of those babies again, I will make a body.

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

They are full arms and 3/4 legs. BB doesn’t have a larger body with that limb configuration. If I ever do one of those babies again, I will make a body.

— End quote

Me too! She definitely needs a chunkier longer body. I love her face and limbs though.