Does anyone wish?

Does anyone wish that all the SOLE kit MacPhersons is doing the drawings for (if you spend $100 and put the kit names in notes)…would be used for Macbucks? I have enough to get one but there’s none there that I’m interested in and every time I get an email saying I could “enter to win”, I think about this lol :heart:

9 Likes

I was thinking this same thing

2 Likes

Oh yesss! Don’t even get me started. Their kit choices in the macbucks shop are the worst! Some of them were ones that sat in the “sale” section foreverrr. And since they didn’t sell there then they expect me to use my hard earned points for them now? Seriously… to get 40 points to buy one of the macbuck kits you haven’t to spend 4000 dollars! They should at least have good options.
Ok rant over :rofl: I have very strong feelings about this.

10 Likes

I do as well, I just wish they would use the kits for Macbucks instead of what they’re doing so I can finally spend my 50 Macbucks I’ve been holding onto lol

4 Likes

Anybody mentioned this to MacPherson’s?

1 Like

Have you contacted @MacPhersonCrafts to mention this to Brenda? The company is pretty good about responding to concerns.

2 Likes

I totally agree ! It took a while and a lot of money spent to earn those points, just to be face with a poor selection of kits.

1 Like

No, I haven’t contacted Brenda, I know they are good at addressing concerns lol, this was more of a vent and to see if others feel the same way than a complaint to her, that’s why I didn’t message her or tag her :heart:

1 Like

But to me it seems like a legit vent. In my humble opinion, it doesnt hurt to ask for what you want, too many times folks do not… and im quite sure you would express your wishes in a very polite way.

4 Likes

We have been adding kits back into the MacBuck section recently and plan to add more in the next few days.
We are working on a new plan to make our points system across the website and include smaller items for less points and the development of the program is taking much longer than expected.

Like most of us in the doll business it has been extremely slow lately and we felt this was a fun way to create more traffic. So far we have had a terrific reaction to our efforts with the Newsletter Exclusive give away and the Special Weekly Draws.

We will do our best to make the MacBucks section a broader selection including supplies and not just kits but this all takes time and expertise by web developers.

We are trying to keep everyone happy believe me!!
hugs B XOXOX

13 Likes

Thank you Brenda!

1 Like

Thanks Brenda!! You’re the best!

1 Like

Rachel
I read your earlier post and i would like to (kindly) address the part where you are saying one must spend 4,000 dollars before receiving a free sold out kit from our MacBucks section.
If anyone is signed up for a points system with any company it is not uncommon for the points to take a long time to add up if you are comparing it to actual dollars spent.
The kit is free … we do not jack the price up because it is a sold out hard to find item but we give it away as a reward gift for shopping with us. Yes … it does take a while to add up over the time you spend shopping but you were purchasing those items anyways and the bonus of it adding points to eventually get a reward is simply that…it is a thank you gift.
We never intended or considered our free MacBuck giveaway section to be a way to gouge our customers…in fact it is quite the opposite.
If it is viewed that way then we will be more than happy to change our plans and go in a different direction with our give away ideas.
hugs Brenda

1 Like