Does anyone know what kit this is?

Does anyone (@jlesser maybe?) Or anyone else know which kit this is? It’s a 20" kit but they don’t know who the sculpt or sculptor are.

1 Like

Lou lou kazmierczak…I think?

Is someone selling it? How much do they want?

I really want to get it, if it’s legit anyways. A friend of a friend bought it and is considering selling it for $430, but she told me she has no COA and doesn’t know the sculpt or anything. She bought probably $3000 worth of kits, painted one and it didn’t turn out great, who’s first one does??? And now she’s over it basically.

1 Like

Def seems like a fake to me, especially that last pic with the chair. I see all kinds of fake kits from China that use that exact same chair picture.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20inch-Gift-Portable-Likfelike-Soft-Touch-Loulou-Toy-Reborn-Doll-Kit-Sleeping-/174849224227?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

1 Like

If she doesn’t have the COA, it is likely that it is a knockoff. Lou Lou has been stolen.

8 Likes

For that much money…I would definitely want the COA

8 Likes

That’s what I was wondering too. She bought it from someone on eBay for $500, and they said they lost the COA. I’m going to get one from irresistibles, but didn’t know which kit it was. I love the kit but spending that much on a kit without a COA should be a huge red flag for anyone, even if your new to reborning.

4 Likes

Oh my god. I’m not going to be the one to tell her she could have bought the same fake for $40 instead of $500…

3 Likes

She needs to file an eBay claim stating it’s a knockoff. And if that doesn’t work she can file a dispute at the bank or with her debit card. But to be honest, the friend of a friend sounds shady. Why would she pay $430 for a sculpt she knows nothing about? The friend of the friend sounds like a scammer.

5 Likes

Irresistibles won’t have LouLou anymore. She’s long sold out and sells high on the secondary market.

3 Likes

Really, they say she’s in stock, but she’s $499

1 Like

They have April too at the same price :flushed:
How is it possible ? They where hiding them ???

4 Likes

Oh. I guess she got hold of some more. If she has it, it’s legit. She sometimes buys back kits from customers and lists them on her site for about the same price she paid the customers for them. I guess it’s her way of helping customers find legit sold out kits.

6 Likes

And Sunny! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I regret not having buy Loulou and not having keep myApril…

2 Likes

499…for just the kit? No thanks​:flushed::confounded:

3 Likes

I don’t know her very well, but I think she probably legitimately got scammed. I should have probably said my friend, but she’s a close friend of my best friend. I’ve only met her a few times, and have only started talking to her in non-social situations since she started trying to reborn. I think she is probably going to be out a lot of money. She thinks she can resell her kits and not be out so much for the huge investment she made before even seeing if it was even something she enjoyed doing. But honestly who knows what other kits she bought, if they were legit or knockoffs. Ugh, I’m glad she’s not a close friend. I’m definitely going to tell her she needs to file claims and look into the other kits she bought if she didn’t buy them from a legit business. I just don’t want to get pictures of every kit and take it on. I have a habit of doing stuff like that. My new mantra needs to be “it’s not my problem” :wink:

3 Likes

Giving her the heads up should be enough. Because of you she will know how to get her money back on that one. And you’re right. It’s not your responsibility to identify all of her kits. She could open an account here and have us all identify them for her. Hopefully she didn’t mess up and buy a ton of knock offs.

2 Likes

I had Loulou AND April, and sold them both. Uggh…back when I knew very little about SOLE

7 Likes

I suggested she open an account here a while back when she was bombarding me with questions, but I never saw her on here so I don’t know if she did or not. I wanted her to because I was trying to explain that if she just paints like me, she’ll just paint like me. If she gets advice and feedback from everyone she’ll develop her own style and improve a lot faster. If she starts asking for help with kit IDs I’m definitely going to suggest it again.

3 Likes