Does anyone know if Silvia has a tutorial?

Hey do any of you know if Silvia has a tutorial? I love her prototypes. Her babies are so cute. I love the way she does her creases but I need to figure out how she does it an what colors she uses. When I first started I asked Romie what color she used for her babies lips an she told me to figure it out. To mix my paints lol I had no clue who she was at the time. I just saw her baby on eBay an loved the lip color needless to say I have not figured out what colors she uses for the lips. Lol I was gonna message Silvia but figured I would ask you all first. :slight_smile:

I use genesis red with a touch of black. It is amazing the results you get.

2 Likes

Thanks I will definitely try it. :slight_smile: I just love the way the feet an the creases look on her babies. Still trying to find my own technique.

1 Like

For lips,I always mix the paint with lots of thinner and genesis glaze. It turns out very translucent,if that it look your going for. I also glossed this one,which I normally use sparingly, but I wanted to accentuate the lips on her.

1 Like

I don’t know if Silvia has a tutorial but there are a couple of youtube videos of her reborning and one shows the 3 colors she uses while the other one shows her rooting… and she is fast!

2 Likes

She posted on fb that she only uses the three primary colors red blue and yellow to achieve her skintones. But that left alot up to interpretation lol. You can combine any of those combinations to get different colors. But at least we now know she doesnt use any flesh tones on her babies.

2 Likes

Wow she does root fast lol thanks again I’m gonna try an figure it out. Im just gonna try doing a kit without a ebook an a tutorial. Just take what I learned over this last year an hopefully get my own look to my babies. I do love the way her creases look. She is just awesome at what she does. So I’m doing Zachary by Cassie an rooting Ireylen in between. I also need to stop doing so many kits at once so I put like 5 away an gonna concentrate on one at a time. Maybe have one to root an when I need a break from that do some painting. I do appreciate the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do like the way her lips look. Very nice color to them. Thanks for the tips :slight_smile:

1 Like