Does anyone have a Winnie Sculpt

I am looking for the head circumference for the Winnie sculpt by Emily Jameson? I would love to see finished pics of her as well:)

[size=14]I just bought Winnie and she came today. Her head circum. is 13", The only finished photo I have is the one by Beatrix Schroeder[/size]

Linda, are you still looking for this information? I just received my Winnie & posted the measurement.

Emily is the nicest person – completely trustworthy — please tell her that I sent you. You will not regret dealing with her, and her prices on these dolls is the best on the market. She is the sculptor, and my Winnie is number 230 out of 350 made. She sends along a postcard/photo with the ltd ed. number, and her signature.

Do not hesitate - I can personally vouch for her!

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Linda, are you still looking for this information? I just received my Winnie & posted the measurement.

— End quote

Ginny I was looking for that info when I was buying an outfit for my Winnie. She came out beautifully, I did not get any photos because she was a custom I just had to get shipped out as soon as she was done. I get rushed to send them out sometimes and dont take photos. I am always sorry after they are gone. But dont you Love that baby? Just Beautiful.

Yes, I’ve been wanting her for a very long time, and I just love how Beatrix did her. I told Emily how excited I was to get her but that I will be taking my time with her because I really want to do her justice. I like when the faces are a bit different; smiles are great, but the little frowns they make are sweet too!

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Yes, I’ve been wanting her for a very long time, and I just love how Beatrix did her. I told Emily how excited I was to get her but that I will be taking my time with her because I really want to do her justice. I like when the faces are a bit different; smiles are great, but the little frowns they make are sweet too!

— End quote

You will LOVE working on her, I am going to get another for myself when I feel more like working on dolls.