Did anyone else know

Found out that BB 's realborns no longer have the box with extras option. They don’t have the boxes either. Bummed

1 Like

Ohhhh yeah… I know:-(

Yes I know.

I didn’t know but the box was not a big interest to me or any of my buyers.

Yes. BUT…I’ve reborned several of them and not once has a customer asked me for the box, so maybe it’s a good thing. Except I liked the boxes. :confused:

2 Likes

I thought they announced they were going to include the boxes now as a standard practice?

I’m kind of glad because I didn’t ship with the boxes any way and couldn’t get myself to just recycle them so they just get used as storage boxes in my doll room and I don’t need any more or them.

1 Like

BB said that they were not going to order anymore of the realborn boxes and that they were going give out the last of the boxes to everyone that ordered a realborn until all the realborn boxes were gone.

I don’t really think the boxes are such a big thing for me. It’ll cut down on the shipping costs for my customers.

I’m thinking more of a business aspect. For instance, Clyde with box and body and beads $54.95. Now just the Clyde kit ( head,arms,legs) $59.95 then add the body and the beads… Just seems like a big hit to my potential profit. Guess I’ll stick to buying LE kits. It was usually $10 more for the body , beads, and box. Granted the shipping was more but not as much as adding a body and beads to a $59 kit then adding shipping. Ok end of rant. I just have customers who expect a box with their realborns. I’ll just add a disclaimer that the box has been discontinued.

1 Like

Well darn… I thought the boxes were a nice touch and a nice way to ship the baby. Glad I got a box with my Presley.

I am sad that I didn’t!!!

I know!! :frowning:

1 Like