Determining age of kits

Does anyone know if there is a way to determine when a doll kit was made? Is there a list somewhere that can be accessed? Thanks!

5 Likes

Here is a list of some of the much older kits. I have a stash of many of these :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cannot see any dates. It would be nice if there was a list with dates of the 1st release. Some kits are produced continuously for many years; there are kits that have been available when I started and are still selling

2 Likes

I also though the same thing. Because I’m new to reborning …all the kits are new to me lol. So when I see a kit that I like it would be nice to know how far back in reborn history I’m going before I buy it. Especially when dealing with vinyls that aren’t as nice and forgiving as the newer vinyls.

2 Likes

I am not able to find the list on the site! Any I missing something as far as how to do it?

1 Like

Well they are obviously pre 2009 as stated which is of some help in narrowing down dates.

Just click on the artist name and you will see the name of the kits…this list is from 2009 so any of those kits predate that. Sorry that was the best I could find on older kits but if I found something else I will message you. :slight_smile: there are other lists but this was the only one I could find that narrowed dates a bit.

Thank you for this information!

2 Likes

A complete list would be great!

1 Like