DELETE PLEASE!!!!!

just trying to figure out how to resize pictures. needed somewhere to post them to see what happens. don’t mind me… LOL!

sigh… not working… suppose it’s back to square one

Try closing photobucket and BB and then come back.

i wish it were that easy LOL!!! i was told you can’t make pictures bigger, just smaller. That i have to change the setting on my camera. Well, it is on the highest quality setting possible and the pictures aren’t huge like i was told they would be My camera is outrageously wonderful. It goes to a ridiculous 18 megapixels. But i have never had a problem with having to resize pictures to make them smaller for the forum. But other people do… I am so confused. I don’t realy know how to work my camera because it is brand new… i looked through the book but only found how to change the one setting on picture quality. and that didn’t work. Anyone know??? so frustrated!! I don’t get along with technology very well sometimes…

— Begin quote from “krenee”

lol You are too funny. I love it.

— End quote

tee hee well i had to test it somewhere… just wish it would have worked!!! UGH!!!

— Begin quote from “becky61779”

i wish it were that easy LOL!!! i was told you can’t make pictures bigger, just smaller. That i have to change the setting on my camera. Well, it is on the highest quality setting possible and the pictures aren’t huge like i was told they would be My camera is outrageously wonderful. It goes to a ridiculous 18 megapixels. But i have never had a problem with having to resize pictures to make them smaller for the forum. But other people do… I am so confused. I don’t realy know how to work my camera because it is brand new… i looked through the book but only found how to change the one setting on picture quality. and that didn’t work. Anyone know??? so frustrated!! I don’t get along with technology very well sometimes…

— End quote

Since I’m the someone that told you the pictures should be big… I’ll ask you some questions.

What camera are you using?

Are you using the camera’s software to upload the pictures to your computer? If so is there anything that is resizing your pictures to this smaller size?

If your camera is taking pictures on the best setting 18 megapixels your should have some really huge pictures… My Canon is just a point and shoot with only 10 megapixels and my pictures are huge…

It’s got to be something really simple… So very strange why your pictures are so small…

— Begin quote from “rjbour”

— End quote

Since I’m the someone that told you the pictures should be big… I’ll ask you some questions.

Are you using the camera’s software to upload the pictures to your computer? If so is there anything that is resizing your pictures to this smaller size?

If your camera is taking pictures on the best setting 18 megapixels your should have some really huge pictures… My Canon is just a point and shoot with only 10 megapixels and my pictures are huge…

It’s got to be something really simple… So very strange why your pictures are so small…

— End quote

i know !!! LOL!!! I just can’t figure it out. I was just using the memory card to upload to hubby’s laptop because it is so much faster. I can upload to my own computer using the software but uploading to photobucket from there could take hours LOL! I have a Cannon EOS Rebel t2i DSLR. I guess i can try using the software and see what happens. Actually i already uploaded some that way so i guess i could check them first and see. If that doesn’t work, we can brainstorm again

— End quote

— End quote

i know !!! LOL!!! I just can’t figure it out. I was just using the memory card to upload to hubby’s laptop because it is so much faster. I can upload to my own computer using the software but uploading to photobucket from there could take hours LOL! I have a Cannon EOS Rebel t2i DSLR. I guess i can try using the software and see what happens. Actually i already uploaded some that way so i guess i could check them first and see. If that doesn’t work, we can brainstorm again

— End quote

I hope you figure it out soon…

didn’t make a difference… sigh…

— Begin quote from “UnknownFemale”

Try skipping uploading to the pc. Plug camera/memory card and upload directly to photobucket.

— End quote

I did that. i put the memory card in the laptop and just pulled the images from it. I didn’t upload anything to hubby’s laptop.

i love you unknown female!!! thank you soooooo much!!!

Perfect!

Perfect!

— End quote

And thank YOU for hanging in there with me trying to figure it out!!!