Darren compared to NB Joseph and Ashley

I just got Darren in the mail! He is absolutely precious! Probably my favorite Realborn kit yet.
For anyone wondering the comparison
( @cajuncuties ) here it is! His limbs are so petite compared to Joseph. His limbs are a bit chubbier than Ashley, but not longer. The only thing I’m unsure about with him is his vinyl seems to be on the grey side. My Joseph kit is partially painted but Ashley is brand new and she is much peachier than him. Overall though, just a beautiful kit!

Ashley limbs on top right, then Darren, then Joseph

Oh and a bonus picture of his amazing mouth! I’ve never seen such a realistic inside of a mouth.

21 Likes

I should add he curls up so nicely! Can y’all tell I love this kit :wink:

3 Likes

Aww he looks precious! Thank you for taking the time to show us all of the details! I can’t wait to order him in the future! And I cannot wait to see your finished baby xoxo

3 Likes

I am just getting ready to open my box. Mine just arrived :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are you able to squeeze a modified pacifier in there? If so I’m 100% sold and buying him payday! Haha. Otherwise I’ll be able to convince myself to wait a couple weeks.

3 Likes

I’ll try if I can find a paci. His mouth is open but very small. Maybe a modified preemie one would fit?

2 Likes

No problem and thank you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

He is so tiny and cute.

1 Like

He’s sooo cute :heart_eyes: keep us updated on the paci!

1 Like

Thanks so much for posting the comparison pics!! He is a real cutie!

2 Likes

So the only uncut pacifier I had was one that says 6 months+. Obvisouly, it was a bit too big for him but I cut it down and SUCCESS!!! He can take a modified paci! I wiggled him around and it stayed in place perfectly. I think a newborn or preemie size would be the perfect fit on him.

10 Likes

Ok now I absolutely need him! Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Jlesser, how can you take time to send a message BEFORE you open your box??? :slight_smile: I am always so excited to get my box and open it – THEN do whatever else! LOL

1 Like

Bwauahahaha!
Well I was also varnishing limbs and gluing a magnet.

Didn’t want any of that on my new cute kit! :wink:

LOLOL! Glad you have a good sense of humor. :slight_smile: I see they ARE having a Labor Day sale early. This is sad for me – I don’t have many dolly dollars right now. But on Labor Day I will. OK… Just venting on the last part. I am a big girl and I will be fine. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me either… lol

Darren left $5 on my card. lol

1 Like

Well, I only need $78 plus shipping. Doesn’t seem like a LOT. But it is when you don’t have it. I am tempted to ask hubby for a 1 - week loan. :slight_smile: I have never asked him for any money for my dolly hobby. But, I would definitely be paying him back. Oh well. I’ll see. :slight_smile: I have considered getting a pay pal credit card so I would have dolly dollars available at any time – but I get in trouble with credit cards, so I said no… no credit cards. :slight_smile: Darren is one I want to get, also. He is so cute.

1 Like

PayPal credit card? Lord, no. That could be a disaster waiting to happen! lol

LOL!!! Absolutely! That is why I refuse to have any credit card. My hubby does have one or two for emergencies, but doesn’t use them. HE has more control over that than i do. Since I know I get in trouble with CC’s I just don’t have them.

Well, I just caved and bought Darren lol And got him a bunch of outfits and pacis at walmart :laughing: So excited to get him haha

2 Likes