Cupcake fairy

what’s your thoughts?
Anyone ordered her ? x

2 Likes

I wont be ordering her she isn’t my type of kit , will you ?.

3 Likes

I’m going to pass as well. Are you thinking of ordering her?

2 Likes

IMO she is kind of “dolly” looking

3 Likes

I prefer Clover and Jasper. I wish they were’nt discontinuing them.

8 Likes

@gilberho @AnnieSokay @DollyPardon @LillyBellesBabies Everything you all said I agree with … I just didn’t want to misjudge so to speak .
If Clover and Jasper a little cheaper I would buy …
I will not be buying her at this time x

3 Likes

I think she makes an adorable doll. I much prefer Jasper and Clover and would love to see them produced a bit bigger.

3 Likes

Hmmm I think the only way she would sorta look good is if she was made into a fantasy fairy

4 Likes

Susan Brown painted her as a fairy and she was a bit cuter. I think only one of the prototypes sold (the AA one by the Polish artist) and it sold for $310. If Evon Nather can’t sell a prototype of the kit, I am sure I couldn’t find a buyer.

3 Likes

she looks like a doll to me rather than reborn.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the replies … looks like we are more or less on the same page regarding little Cupcake

1 Like

I LOVE her chubby limbs and her size, but Im not a fan of the face :disappointed: Just too dolly looking for me…

2 Likes

@Wyattsmommy yes it’s a shame I look at her and wonder if you try and reborn her who she would appeal to … even as a doll she doesn’t seem appealing especially as a fairy but then as a mum I like to look at all baby as equal no matter looks so a part of me wants to order her cause I feel so bad lol

I know everyone has different tastes so I was hoping someone would like her so I wouldn’t feel guilty for not liking her. Just not feeling it. Too many other kits I like more.

2 Likes

Limbs are awesome though! Denise does sculpt great limbs!

2 Likes

she looks kind of scary to me, not cute.

2 Likes

I know this is an older post but I just wanted to say I do like cupcake and just ordered 3 of her.She’s on sale and I want to hopefully paint her into a elf some how for Christmas decoration. Plus since I’m new I figure can’t beat the sale price for practice.

2 Likes

She will make cute little elves for Christmas.

1 Like

Thanks I hope so.