Creative Cradle

@MoonlitNightNursery You probably already know this, but maybe some others don’t. REAL has a contest starting up. I think it’s going to be ongoing so if you make alternative babies and are members of that forum as well as this one, this might be for you. The contest is open to any babies except regular, realistic babies. So it would be good for your vampires, ghoulies, ghosties, character babies, etc. Just a heads up. :smile:

6 Likes

I don’t know if that one has the same restrictions as the regular contest, though. With the regular one, no posts anywhere of any pics, whether WIP or completed. If selling, the pics need to be different than the contest pics.

1 Like

No restrictions on this one! Can be an “old” piece of work and can have been posted ALL over the Internet. Voting is now taking place on the AOTM for July. Voting ends on Friday afternoon. If you are a member of REAL, you should pop over and participate. RealReborn.com is for sale | HugeDomains

1 Like

That’s the kind of contest I like! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, thank you so much! I have a doll entered in the contest =D

1 Like

Shannon - when is the Creative Contest supposed to be posted on REAL? It isn’t up yet is it?

1 Like

I’m not sure. I heard sometime in July? Haven’t really seen too much on it recently

1 Like

That is no surprise! Sarah is adopting a baby in 5 weeks so I am sure she is a little pre-occupied.

2 Likes