Cost of going to rose- Input needed from those who've been

I know I won’t be able to afford to go to Rose for several years at least but I’m trying to figure out how much I’ll need to have saved up to go in the future.
NOT including Hotel/food/travel/vendor hall purchases - How much have you guys spent for classes/admission?

I’m wanting to go to the baby shower, ice cream party and maybe the tea party
I’d also like to do 2-3 classes (specifically advanced painting/sculpting/silicone painting type classes)

Thank you for your time and help.

P.S.
Cost doesn’t need to be exact, I’m really just looking for a range I should save up for.

2 Likes

Following :grin:

1 Like

Most likely you will be able to attend one class . Max . Two . As some classes take two days .

Check the website and make some notes . You can find the price for the classes and event tickets , show floor admission etc . ( vendors do not have to pay for show floor ticket )
Doing shopping is all depends on what kind of doll are you looking for . People said that there is a doll for everyone. And the rest accessories etc .
I going first time and still made a note with the classses I would like to take maybe another year . I will have a guideline and I would be adding to it about 10% increase .
The Hotel room for this year was about $128/ night but nearby Hotels can have a better rate .
Follow the Facebook RISE show forum to find out more .

1 Like

I haven’t gotten there yet (3rd year trying). Life keeps getting in the way and eating my money. I personally will need about $1200 total for round trip air fare from California, hotel, shuttles to and from airports on both ends, show tickets, baby shower, awards banquet, maybe tea party, electric cart to get around the show (mobility issues), food and a little spending money. I can’t afford to take any classes. I’ve just wanted to go to the show for years. I’ve booked a room at the Hilton Garden Inn. It’s a little more expensive than some others near there but it’s connected to the conference center where the show is.

This will be my first year as a vendor.

I paid for my table and I am only staying a couple days so I paid for a room but I could have shared with someone and cut that in half. I am driving so that saves me money shipping babies and props and I get to make it a vacation road trip (11 hour drive).

I didn’t buy tickets or classes because the ones I would have taken filled up fast.

Someone told me there is a store close by (you can request a frig at the hotel) and buy some fresh fruit, snacks, maybe have an inexpensive meal out with other artists?

If you know of someone who might want to road trip it, or share a hotel you can save a ton of money.

I am going mostly just to meet other artists and see other artists babies up close and personal for the first time.

1 Like