Conjoined reborn twins

This is very interesting and a cool alternative reborn baby. What are your thoughts???
Pic found on a FB reborn group

9 Likes

Love them!

2 Likes

I agree I think it would be perfect for Halloween

1 Like

I love them too!! I’ve been thinking of how I could make something like this myself… Thanks for sharing!!

2 Likes

Or anytime. My alternatives sit out all of the time. The realistic ones get rotated, lol! @Miss_Kitty made one similar for Halloween a couple of years ago. It was a Medusa Baby and so adorable! Found it!

2 Likes

Amazing!!! Wow I don’t know how
I missed that thread!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

I like them. It’s something different :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love them and plan on making a set of conjoined twins as well at some point.

2 Likes

@Babies If you do make one…Can you pls post a tutorial on how you make the body and stuff it to support 2 heads! I’m thinking of doing an alt reborn for Halloween.

2 Likes

I would make both of them be awake, though.

1 Like

Not my thing, I don’t care for it.

3 Likes

I can definitely do that for the stuffing and weighting, although as far as the actual cloth body I’ll be ordering a custom body since I don’t sew. I’m not sure that I’ll be doing it before Halloween though, I have so many ideas for different babies I want to make:)

1 Like

I thought this was the two faced sculpt from the title. This is interesting for sure.

1 Like

I like them, what a unique idea

1 Like

I was just looking at them on Facebook. She’s getting some backlash from a couple of people who are saying they are creepy and morbid. But I agree with the majority who are supportive. It’s neat. They look like these sisters.

7 Likes

Nope, do not like at all. If there was a specific need such as a movie prop, Halloween setting, I understand. Was talking about this today. Couldn’t remember this one’s name, Janis-two faced God. I need to brush up on my Roman mythology! This kinda stuff freaks me out.

2 Likes

I am anxiously awaiting Janus, 1 for me and one for a family friend. I love that all humans can be represented in this hobby.

5 Likes

I absolutely want to get Janus, but the two-headed ones aren’t for me.

2 Likes

Totally. It’s like vertiligo or Down syndrome or any other conditions, conjoint twins are a reality. I am not comfortable to say that the girls on @Katinafleming pictures may be just an Halloween prop. They are human too, unlike vampire or zombies.

It’s may not be for everyone tho.

7 Likes

Ive seen this type of thing a few years ago except with different kits. I love the idea of conjoined twins but unless you know how to sew I’d think it would get a little costly to have custom clothes made. :heart:

2 Likes