Come to my reborn "yard sale" lots of SOLE NOW LIVE

I’m not sure? I’m new to Reborns. Right now my account is unlisted so you can’t get to it without a link. I have some of the listings up already but like I said it’s unlisted. Everything will be ready to go at the same time. I wish there was an add to cart option but I think you have to check out individually. If anyone has advice on a better way to do it I am open to suggestions!

2 Likes

I think you are correct about no cart option. I’m excited for this! Lol!!! Virtual yard sale is gonna be fun!!!

1 Like

Up to 40 listings right now… still more to go!! I am looking into upgrading my account. Does anyone know if that will give an add to cart feature?

1 Like

I can’t wait!

Reborns.com doesn’t have an add to cart feature. It has to be done individually unless you want to go to the trouble of invoicing with multiple items. I think that might get confusing with so many things for sale and one person could pay for it while you’re making the invoice for another. I think your best bet would be to, like you said, refund on shipping if there are multiple items going to one person. I hope you have lots of boxes!

1 Like

Oooh this will be exciting! I’m on the hunt for limbs for Jade so I’m hoping I will be able to find something that will work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh my gosh I think I actually have a set of jade limbs lol!! I’m pretty sure I saw them in my parts bin

2 Likes

That would be awesome I’ll be on the look out! We might break the website lol

1 Like

I am ashamed to admit all that I have :grimacing: I just took apart my whole closet and found kits I forgot about lol. I’m counting on y’all to help me de-hoard!!! Starting to put clothing bundles together now

5 Likes

Trust me. No one here is going to think badly of you. There’s a whole bunch of us reborn stuff hoarders waiting in line to take things off your hands. :rofl:

3 Likes

You should send the link to me. I’ll test it out for you! :joy:

1 Like

Naughty!!

42 clothing lots! I repeat 42 clothing lots!!! Tomorrow at 3 EST!!

5 Likes

https://www.reborns.com/beccasrebornbabies

HERES THE LINK

6 Likes

Well, my bank account is crying BUT, I got some good stuff! Thank you!

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Yours is crying? Mine is screaming… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

UPDATE: 8/4 ALL clothing lots are now half off! Kits that are left have also been marked down. Thank you all.

I bought three cloths bundles, do you think the postage will be less than $27?
Penelope
I just reread your original listing and my question was answered, thank you.

Yes it will definitely be less! I will refund the shipping overage :slight_smile: Thank you for your purchase

1 Like