Clover out and about

Yesterday my daughter and I went to the Texas Renaissance Festival. The theme for the weekend was “night of 10,000 dreams” aka Fairy Weekend. My daughter made a costume for herself to wear and I decided to bring Clover. She was a hit! My daughter was carrying her when a lady asked for a picture with her little girl. She told her girl, who was maybe 4 yrs old, “look, a fairy and a baby fairy!” And the band Tartanic ( bagpipes and drums Scottish band) even took Clover up on stage for a song. All in all she got a great reception. One lady even fussed at me for having such a small baby out in all that sun and dust LOL! Here is a pic of Clover on stage, as well as my fairy daughter in her hand made costume.

16 Likes

Sounds like a lot of fun. I love your daughter’s costume.

2 Likes

So fun! Love it!

2 Likes

How fun!

2 Likes

What an amazing day. Your daughter makes a lovely fairy.

2 Likes

Super pictures------what a great day you must have had, looks like so much fun!!

2 Likes

Great memories and pictures. I wish we had something like that around here. I love fairies.

2 Likes

So cool…Love your daughters costume too…What a wonderful imagination!!! :smile:

1 Like

Now that looks like a lot of fun!!! Your daughter did a fantastic job on her fairy outfit and she looks SUPER CUTE.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! My daughter is quite the seamstress for a 16 year old. We had a ton of fun and got lots of compliments. And the weather was superb!

That sounds like fun!

1 Like