Closed 3

Since I got great feedback from Cecilia…I figured I’ll ask the same question for Kovu. I struggled a little with him today also using the Canon camera. Critics my madness! Share your feedback on the best and worst.

Updated: Photos deleted. Thank you ladies.

19 Likes

Beautiful baby! That kid is ALL boy though!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

ROTFLMBO. I tried it, though! :joy::rofl: But they say girls sell faster. I’m always trying to turn a boy into a girl.

2 Likes

Hey you never know! I feel like girls sell faster too! Always worth a try!

1 Like

I’ll see what boy clothes I have on hand for more photos…thanks :joy:

1 Like

She is adorable…

Hey now! Not so fast. That can be a girl. She looks just like Maven did at about 2 hours old. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Looks absolutely phenomenal just needs lashes.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t think she needs lashes. She looks freshly born. A lot of babies don’t have visible lashes at first.

1 Like

Plus she’s so tiny so it really does work for this sculpt.

2 Likes

Yeah baby!!! Lol.

1 Like

No lashes this time. I’ve seen a few with lashes and I’m going to opt out this once. Thank you…appreciate you.

2 Likes

Love love love the white photos, not fond of the pink. The coloring against the white and the posing are so much better!!

1 Like

Perfection! So newborn!

1 Like

I’m usually a lashes person, but this sculpt has dark, deep eye creases and doesn’t appear unfinished without them. This is rarely the case.

Well done on the newborn look. So well that the umbilical cord makes me queasy! Lol

2 Likes

Beautiful baby!

1 Like

She’s beautiful . I love that crocheted romper. Did you order it?

1 Like

Such a beautiful realistic newborn coloring :heart:

1 Like

Yes, all the babies I posted yesterday has on knitted creations by Debbie.

2 Likes