CLARK contest entries are up

NEW Contest gallery is up! Clark by Samantha Gregory. I’ve got a baby entered too, but I can’t tell you guys which one yet. Take a look: Win free doll kits & cash prizes!  Reborning Contests hosted by Samantha L. Gregory

6 Likes

I struggle with photography because my camera can only pick up so much detail. I know it is important, but I do the best I can with what I have.

7 Likes

Lots of nice ones I have a few favorites so it would be hard for me to pick one winner. If I was picking one for my collection though I think I would go with number 22.

3 Likes

There were a few poses I wouldn’t have chosen to submit myself…

Good luck to all who entered! :slight_smile:

Wow, there are some lovely babies in the line up…

That was a lot of entries. I’m glad I don’t have to judge it!

1 Like

I think 34 is actually not many. But I couldn’t imagine norrowing that down to just 3.

2 Likes

I believe so but she is doing 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Winner gets the opportunity to be a prototype and engraved trophy. I think 2nd and 3rd get a trophy.

There may be only 1 winner. I need to look at the rules. I may be crossing this one with Bonnie Sieben’s. She is doing three total winners so I may be mixing them up. 1st opportunity for prototype and 2nd- gets 2 future kits, and 3rd- 1 future kit.