Charlotte LLE

Hi, can anyone that has purchased the Charlotte kit by Laura Lee Eagles post a photo of the blank vinyl and the new wrap around belly plate? I’m unsure if I want her so I want to see this new belly plate lol. I wish other retailers would post the blank vinyl like BB does, especially for the amount of money the kits cost.

3 Likes

I think @specialmoments did a prototype of her. I don’t know if anyone else has theirs yet. I didn’t buy her though so I’m not sure

If you have an Instagram I follow a lady who is posting a step by step picture guide of her painting that kit I think her account is oldbay babies

1 Like

2 Likes

@pia

The only artists with the blank kits are the prototype ones as she has not been released yet.

2 Likes

I believe she was sold at the Rose show in a small limited edition.

2 Likes

I think this is it it’s early in the morning. My eyes don’t work good early in the morning lol.

3 Likes

Funny how none of the non UK sculptors do this for UK doll shows!

2 Likes

She signed the body to. She’s a very beautiful baby when you see it in person. I was drawn to it so I finally just bought it.

1 Like

I see the requested photos have been posted. She really is an adorable kit. Mine is on the rooting table, I should finish today and be able to assemble her tomorrow!

7 Likes

Thank you soo much!!! :heart:

1 Like

Your welcome