Chanel, my first reborn!

24 Likes

Welcome to the forum. She’s looking great! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Welcome :two_hearts:I have painted her a couple of times, she is a sweetheart. Beautiful Job so far!

1 Like

Thank you, I actually am doing her limbs a second time because I first base coated her with liquitex AND glass and tile! Big boo boo, and it’s so hard removing it!

2 Likes

She looks so pretty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I would love to see your finished baby…!

1 Like

Oh no, I have personally not stripped a kit, but it sounds like so much work! Sure, I can share a few pics. The first is a cuddle baby I made as a gift for a sweet young friend. Both mommies wanted the longer lashes.

8 Likes

She looks great.

1 Like

She’s looking great!

1 Like

Beautiful! I am supposed to make Chanel into a boy for someone and I am just not seeing it, I want to see her when you are finished. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would love to see her as a boy!

1 Like

I think she’d be cute as a boy!

1 Like

Thanks Folks…yall can when I start her.:grin:

Does anyone here know how old she is supposed to be?

Thank you for the pics, how old is she supposed to be, do you know?

1 Like

At 20” long and And 14” head circumference she is quite average for newborn or maybe a month or two old. Her dress was a 0-3 month I sent her home in but I am struggling to remember if I dressed her in Newborn clothing as well? She has features that look older to me though.

Yes, her features are what threw me off some! Will post new pics soon, we r moving to our new place saturday, so I havent had much extra time!

1 Like

Oh definitely, moving is such a huge exhausting job. Hope you will have a nice place to paint in your new home :grin:

Thank you, yes I will!

1 Like