Celeste?

Has anyone heard when Celeste is going to be released?

1 Like

According to BB its going to be Mid-May. Shes really cute.

Who is Celeste? How can I see pics of her?

http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/celeste/celeste.html

3 Likes

OMGosh yes I want that one! How adorable!! Thank you @demonicchic12

1 Like

I think I truly just found a kit to make for my daughter!!

Is this just a regular BB kit or is it a limited edition kit?

She’s a cutie!!

I think she’s just a regular bb kit.

1 Like

Omg omg … Celeste is available!

1 Like

i’m really shocked at the price tho… now there will be alot of knock off painted versions of her kinda dissisappointed that shes so cheap lol

Why? She’s a normal bb kit, Not a realborn or anything?

Yes she is a normal BB kit. Somebody on the FB BB chat page said she was a RealBorn, but she isn’t. I ordered one already.

~Mandy

2 Likes

That’s why I’m confused about @nikatl1975 post. She’s a normal kit,So she’s at normal kit price. She’s not “cheap” for a bb kit. She’s pretty average price for a bb kit

1 Like

Yea and I was thinking $39.95 was higher than most BB kits. I just ordered a seconds kit this time since thiswill robably be a baby for my daughter for Christmas. I have never ordered seconds, but most people have said they usually can’t find the problem. Keeping my fingers crossed LOL

~Mandy

2 Likes

I’m waiting to get this little girl. I’m not completely sold on her, Since I’m not allowed to keep any more and I don’t know if she’ll sell well. I’ll wait and see

Not allowed to keep anymore? I only have one doll for myself right now. But I would eventually like to make one in the likeness of my other two children to keep.

I’m waiting for Clyde, And I’m already running out of room. I have three keepers right now, The one I bought(Layla/Libby) the first one I made (Finley/Caleb) and the third one I made (Asher)

1 Like

I have 7 kits stored behind my chair in the living room LOL. Celeste reminds me of my daughter when she was a baby.

1 Like

I have no kits at the moment :cry:

So excited shes here. Now we wait for Clyde.

1 Like