Celeste contest!

So excited…it is the 31st over here now…(3:45am…heehee) so it must be around the middle of the day on the 30th there…Celeste pics will be here soon…I am so excited to see them…I have to head out for another excursion to the reno house on the 3rd so am so glad that they will be posted before I leave as I will be away from the computer till the 8th and I don’t want to miss voting…I can get the BB site on my mobile but for some reason the forum will not load up so can’t get on this forum till I get back…
ANYWAY>>>> we are in count down mode…Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

11 Likes

I’m excited too! So much talent here!!!

1 Like

I’m excited, too!!! It was 1:45pm in Florida when you posted, Starr. I’m glad you won’t miss the voting!

1 Like

I think @micholc is hosting it this time and she’ll post it sometime soon, on the 31st (not sure which time zone, but it’s somewhere in the US I think lol). Love your new profile btw! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The submissions have to be in by 9p on the 31st of July so I think it should be a day or 2 after that so maybe August 1st or 2nd?

Oh…and nice to see your new profile photo! Very Lovely lady!

2 Likes

Starr it’s July 31st. So I need all the pics in by tomorrow night by 9m eastern time. I’m in the USA. I should have the pics and poll up early Saturday morning. I have 21 entries now. This is going to be good.

2 Likes

Heehee…I think I’m losing it…I am trying to get this year over too fast…Sorry about that…I am getting myself mixed up with the next one…went back and fixed it in case anyone reads and gets confused…
Thanks for that

3 Likes

21 entries, that’s GREAT! So excited to see all these babies!

I am in Florida too (Daytona Beach)! It is about 5:17 pm on the 30th here now. I can’t wait to see all the entries!! So excited!

22 entries now… :grinning:

3 Likes

22!!! YAY!!! :smile:

Oh, and I’m in Florida, too ~ right in the middle, between Tampa and Orlando :smile:

1 Like

Should the voting last 3 or 4 days?

Whatever every else wants is fine with me :smile:

I would think 3 days is enough time. On REAL’s forum, that’s when most of the votes come in. The remaining days only yield a few votes, if any.

1 Like

3 sounds about right to me, too

1 Like

Will the babies be posted here to vote then pm you to give vote , not sure how it work, explain to me plz :smiley::smiley:

I will post all the info when the poll opens but yes, the babies will all be posted under Celeste Challenge Poll. You will look at the babies and PM me with your secret vote. ( Well, not secret to me but everyone else…lol)

3 Likes