Carmen's Bodies

I just ordered 3 custom bodies and all it said was to submit order. Don’t we have to pay for them? Where do I get an invoice? Do you have to order each body separately, cause that’s what I did. I didn’t see a box for the quantity. Do I wait for an email to pay or what? Please tell me how this works from Carmen. I thought I would pay for them right away, do you pay when she has them finished. Help.

Carmen will email you if she has any questions for you, and will send you an invoice when she reviews your orders. When you order the same bodies, you can send her a message in the box provided that you want more of the same body, or would like to order a #? style body for such and such sculpt by artist etc., and add sizes and how you want them done. She will email you back if she needs more info, or if she can’t provide what you want. She is very good at communication. I forgot to tell you that you must pay the invoice in the time she asks, as she has had problems with people in the past.

2 Likes

Thanks OB2, no problem paying, I just didn’t know when and how. I’ll wait to hear from her. Does she usually contact you quick or may it be several days?

I think she is quick. I know her personally, so I just send her a text message most of the time to place an order and she invoices me through PayPal.

1 Like

Hi Lynn… I got your order and was about to process it. Sorry I did not get back to you sooner but I have been crazy busy today with body orders and have not been on the computer. I will send your invoice shortly. Given this dialogue, I am going to assume that you ordered a total of three bodies - is that correct? I saw the two identical orders and the third one and did not know if it was a hiccup with my system. If it is not correct, let me know and I will correct your invoice.

My apologies!

Carmen

4 Likes

Hi Carmen, yes, I ordered 3 bodies, Being new to your ordering system I didn’t think to just put a quantity of 2 in the comment box, Sorry, I will know better next time. Thank You for your quick response. Much Appreciated.

No worries, Lynn! I have sent your invoice - you should have it shortly.

Carmen

Thank You.

You are very welcome! :slight_smile:

I had forgotten to add your postal insurance as you requested so I have edited and re-sent your invoice, Lynn. So sorry for the mix-up.

Carmen

No Problem Carmen.

Thanks Natasha, every little bit of information really helps when you don’t know what you’re doing.

1 Like

Carmen, how do I order? Do you have a website?

Please DELETE as I no longer want this posted here

2 Likes

Thank you Carmen! I wish I was at the workshop!!! How fun!

1 Like