Cancelled truborn order?

Good day,
I havent been active on here in a while. But i wondercwhat i did wrong and how to correct it, if i can?
I preordered Heloisa Lopes paid in full the early 200 edition. Received the kit & liked it.
So i ordered another one but the only option at thst time was to pay the deposit only $40. That was November 21.
I just went to like check the status and it says my order was cancelled Dec11.
Ive never done a deposit only preorder from truborns. I never got a text for me to pay the remainder of my balance – or an invoice to pay the balance. It just sayx order cancelled
Does anyone else understand what i did wrong?

I didnt get a text saying my order was cancelled at the time, either.
I got only the one text confirming my purchase- the $40 deposit in november when i paid. Theres a link in that text to truborns-
When i just checked it, it just says order cancelled dec11.

This happened to someone else too. From what I understand there was an issue with the website where they were selling them but didn’t actually have any in stock, so they had to go back in and cancel orders. I’m not sure if they’re going to get more, but you can always message and ask :slight_smile:

1 Like

That happened to me with Otillie over at Irresistables. It let me purchase her but the next day my order was cancelled.

1 Like

I ordered her as well they said they are going to get more and my order will ship whenever it comes in.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

This is why I don’t order from tri borns it happened to me.

1 Like

TruBorn is my first choice. Bobbi has the best prices and amazing integrity… sorry you had a bad experience. She is quick to respond on FB messenger and on the website.

3 Likes

That is true she responded within 2 min after closing. I was impressed.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying- it was just confusing for me because its the first time ive ever done a deposit on truborns. And only because itvwas the only option at that time.
I thought i missed some step to pay the balance. But never received anything prompting me to pay the rest. I didnt know why it said cancelled. Im not really sure if my deposit was refunded and i have no order now?
I guess ill have to contact her. Im not in fb or ig or anything else. Ill just ask her directly on tr uborns.
But thank you for helping me understand that it was her website error and not something i missed doing.
Im on the fence about buying Helena too but ill buy full price paid in full from now on

1 Like

Her face is super cute, i think

3 Likes