Can I just say...Angel Silk is INCREDIBLE

Heavens to Betsy this Angel Silk is so so so silky and squishy! I LOVE IT and I am ordering as much as I can possibly store. Thank you so much @bountifulbaby forhaving this available to us! Elodie is so squishy and soft right now!

7 Likes

It is very soft.

I would probably buy more of it if I didn’t have like 10 pounds of Cluster stuff! :wink:

Both are very squishy and much better than polyfil.

3 Likes

Yep, on the cluster stuff!!

2 Likes

I have the angel silk, I love the softness. Was gonna buy more but what’s this cluster stuff where do u get it?

1 Like

I got mine from Walmart.com. It was HUGE!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Morning-Glory-Cluster-Stuff-Polyester-Fiber-16-Ounce-And-11.25-Pound-packs/43166193?action=product_interest&action_type=title&item_id=43166193&placement_id=irs-302-m3&strategy=PWVUB&visitor_id&category=&client_guid=66249442-8ee2-4130-9620-7131a3a3c6d1&customer_id_enc&config_id=302&parent_item_id=19397509&parent_anchor_item_id=19397509&guid=01fc8007-1008-49f4-8ab9-af4e2a9d170e&bucket_id=irsbucketdefault&beacon_version=1.0.1&findingMethod=p13n

And here is ONE of THREE bags you get in the huge box… next to my 2 yr old!

4 Likes

You can buy the smaller bag and see if you like it. :slight_smile:

I do not use it in the limbs or head. only in the cloth body

Wow Walmart is right near me thanks a bunch

1 Like

I do not think they carry the larger quantities in store. But you may be able to find the smaller bag.

2 Likes

What the difference in cluster stuff and polyfil?

Here is our sweet @AmyR777 to show you :wink: :heart:

13 Likes

Haha! Thanks, Jenni! :blush:

2 Likes

I made soft sculpture dolls back in the day and know nothing other than the polyfill I used from that. Now it all makes sense. This is probably why these prototype babies look full but fold up so nicely… I had been filling mine less lately trying to do that too. Mystery solved!

Thanks for the explanation, @AmyR777 and for the link @jlesser. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m down to one bag of cluster fill. It took one year to use two bags. That’s a lot of babies.

1 Like

I’m going to restuff my Asher with this! (And reset his eyes at some point in time) THANKS for the video. There is always more to learn! :grinning:Maybe I’ll use this going forward. Love that floppy feel

3 Likes

just ordered the 11.25# box from on line wal-mart for only $26!!

2 Likes

Amy, nice video, but did you realize that when you say it can be like herding cats that your cat walked into the video?:smiley_cat:

Okay…now how many people are pushing the play button right now to watch the video again and look for the cat?

5 Likes

Too funny, Bette! If I knew, I had forgotten it. :blush:

I will be! :laughing:

2 Likes