Can I be a girl?

Yikes, this one’s difficult. When I first saw it I said “BOY” right away------but the more I look at it I can begin to see a little girl. I don’t know Starr—dressed cute it looks like a boy to me.

1 Like

Girl !

Absolutely a gorgeous baby girl!

I see girl all the way :yellow_heart:

Thank you so much for all the input ladies…I truly do appreciate it…It is one of those kits that just didn’t ‘speak’ gender to me for some reason…The lady loves girls best so I think it will be girl…
I would love to individually thank all of you but I don’t know how to do that thing where you ladies are able to drop peoples name in the message in the grey boxes…lol

I know how to do the 'quote thing though…lol :smile:

This one is an Annabella by Simon Laurens

Here is Silvia’s version (which made a cute girl from the kit…)

The negatives about the sculpt is that the creases on the eyes and forehead are very deep and ‘slash’ like so you have to paint them carefully or the baby looks like it has deep cuts or wrinkles…

2 Likes

Definitely!! I honestly see more girl then boy in these pix! She’s so precious! :heart_eyes:

Thank you Jackie…I have just posted her off to her new mom today so will let you all know what she says.

Thank you again all of you for the input…It was very very helpful in deciding what to do…I was in such a hurry to get her packed and on her way I forgot to take final pictures…I have done that a time of two and it just annoys me when I do things like that so hoping she will send pics when she gets her… :smile:

2 Likes

I could see a girl for sure. I like to pop the head into a pretty dress and then I ‘know’ which way the wind blows, so to speak. Bummer… you didn’t get final pics. :disappointed: She’s a real cutie.!

1 Like

Thanks so much Lynette. I know, I wish I had taken photos…I am a bit scattered brained at times…lol
.I am going to have to have a talk with you and find out where you find some of your gorgeous dresses you have on your babies…They are all sooooo beautiful!

1 Like