Camilo is here πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

I cant wait to reborn him. He would be a girl. I want to root her real hair. This would be fun. I’m so exited. He has the sweetest chubby legs.
Who got him too and what are you planing to make? Boy or girl?

6 Likes

I want to make a girl to with a lot of curly hair. I hope she turns out as c7te as I imagine her.

1 Like

I’m doing a boyπŸ˜€ I have a couplw of more before him, but I can’t wait to start. Can’t wait to see yours✨

That’s awesome! can’t wait to see your boy. I’m planing to make him next year. :blush: Are you planing to put an armature in him? I saw one of the prototype pictures and he looks too squish for me.

1 Like

Yes, I’m so curious about that bc my libby was floppy. Are most big babies like that? I’ve seen it placed in standing, but I’m not sure how to add it correctly.

2 Likes

I bit the bullet and ordered Camilo too. It will be a few weeks before I get mine. Due to depleted funds, I elected payments, lol. All the same, I will be getting him too. I plan on making mine a girl with human hair.

2 Likes

If we stuff him well, he may not need a armature. Did not think of that. I will have to look at the kit closer when I get it. How soon does Macphersons ship after you pay?

1 Like

McPherson are very fast. I receive mine 2 days after payment and it was Christmas

1 Like

That’s great !!!

1 Like

I will definitely try that beforehand and I received mine very quick.