Caleb Intro/Tessa Clothing Box Opening (Pic Heavy)

@AnnieSokay OK, unconfuse me please. Since English is a foreign language for me I Google it. So what is it?

1 Like

@YelenaRey look up human chimera

1 Like

Got It!

1 Like

Thanks so much @AnnieSokay and @jlesser!! I looked at those pics over and over likeā€¦ I have GOT to be just missing IT!! That is so cool, I really like it!!

3 Likes

Itā€™s usually a result of when twin embryos form into one baby, and that one baby not only has itā€™s own DNA but also the DNA of the twin it absorbed. And due to having two DNA patterns, it can have two different skin colors, etc.

3 Likes

I saw different color, but I thought it was a shadow. I love Anneā€™s creativity!

2 Likes

Thank you! It was out there, lol!

3 Likes

Me too, and ME TOO!!! :blush:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, I didnā€™t even notice the different colors, I thought it was a shadow! Iā€™m so happy to see other artists making babies with extra unique features. I was just thinking the other day how much I would like to make a baby with heterochromia!

2 Likes

I love seeing babies like this. It makes them extra special. Not all babies are born perfect and Iā€™m so glad there are artist with hearts big enough to to make babies that honor them. :heart:

3 Likes

@jlesser Jenni did special babies :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Love baby and the outfits! Great job!

2 Likes

@AnnieSokay I am so excited to see you finish your precious little purse baby! She is so adorable I love her! And Tessa blew me away with these beautiful clothes :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Than you everyone, Tessa nailed it with the clothes!
@mdurant1 Canā€™t wait to see your baby with Heterochromia!

2 Likes

@jlesser I just noticed you put my name on my pic, thank you. I need to figure out how to do that myself.

2 Likes