Caleb Intro/Tessa Clothing Box Opening (Pic Heavy)

She is a Chimera!

Box Opening of Clothes for her from @Tessa

My attempt at a Flower Bonnet

Fitting in my Purse with my iPad.

A few details

That is glitter on her face from the Tutu and Bonnet!

Thank you so much @Tessa I couldn’t have had a better Box Opening for my Micro Preemie!

29 Likes

Oh she’s soooo precious!!! I love the little outfits on her too! Sha she’s so tiny her little bonnet is huge! Lol. Ty for this!

1 Like

I told you they were perfect!

1 Like

Totally smashing it I simply love her @AnnieSokay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I love that yellow outfit! It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for for my Caleb. Mine still needs a body too but I haven’t had enough to buy him one yet. How much would a layette like this cost? I may be interested :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, she is my Easter Baby. She was so easy and fun to paint!

2 Likes

So cute and Love the outfits !!!

2 Likes

He is so cute and tiny, I love the outfit .:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@tessa I started to paint 11" Twinkle fairy and if I’ll be to lazy/ busy to knit or sew something myself I’ll order some from you. So far I cannot even decide if he/she is a boy or a girl. In profile it’s looks like a boy. I wanted her to be a girl :grin:

3 Likes

Tessa, these look great! And this was enough to push me to buy a few smaller kits. Now I just have to figure out how not to buy them all!

3 Likes

Great job @AnnieSokay and @Tessa that outfit is adorable, great job

2 Likes

FYI A definition of what a Chimera is.

2 Likes

I love your baby’s hair and eyebrows!!! She’s so tiny and sweet!! What did you name her?

1 Like

I never name them. :upside_down_face: I did name the boo boo baby I got from Simone but it didn’t stick, lol. So it will be Caleb. Don’t tell but she doesn’t have a BC either…Since she is mine it doesn’t matter. I wonder how much she weighs? :thinking:

1 Like

My favorite version of him!

1 Like

Thank you!

I’ve heard of this but can I ask why you say Caleb is a Chimera? Maybe I missed something lol.
Either way, So cute!! Now I want to make my Zodi to put in my purse!! :blush:

1 Like

Of course I can explain, you are not the only one confused. :upside_down_face: His face is two different shades, that is not a shadow! One side has a different DNA than the rest of his body.

3 Likes

Here is a closer look at the pigment difference @AnnieSokay

7 Likes

Thank you! @jlesser

3 Likes