Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Entry

These kits look so real, I would love to add one to my collection.

1 Like

I would love to have one of these kits in my collection of reborns. I have just completed my Eden kit she is such a cutie. I hope I am lucky enough to win one of the VERY FIRST Realborn® Kits they are just adorable. My granddaughters love there reborn babies they are very special since I did them rooting there own hair. What a joy.

They are exquisite and I am posting everywhere I can to better my chances of being one of the lucky, blessed few to win one. It would certainly help my career as a full time artist to have one of the Realborn babies. Good luck to everyone. How exciting to have a possible chance in winning!

I would love to win one of these kits, I think they are amazing! xxx

As a lifetime lover of baby dolls I would love to add a 3-d baby to my collection.I just love BB!!!

1 Like

Bountiful Baby leads the way with this newest technique to the reborn world. I would love to be one of the first to create a reborn from this beautifully detailed and true to life sculpt. Linda of Linda’s Lullaby Nurser

I would be honored to receive anyone of the new realborn kits as a gift, I would end up keeping it for myself because I love the look and detail of these babies, good luck to all :smile:

I would love to win a Bountiful Baby Realborn because they are amazing! I am looking forward to reborning one of these little darlings because of the incredible detail and of course, I would like to have one of the very first ones.

I would LOVE to win one of your kits in your Give-Away Contest. They are all Beautiful!

OH WOW WOW WOW
Please enter me!! I would love to have one!!!
Thank you so much!!!

Okay, did I miss something here? Is someone holding a give away?

posting here to to make sure i post to correct one for the bb realborn drawing. please enter me thanks bb

I figured it out now. I would be excited and blessed to win any one of these kits! I thank you for this chance to enter!

I am totally in love with these babies, I can not get enough! I am so very close to becoming an empty nester and these “babies” help fill a void!

I would be blessed to win one of this beautiful creations. I never even won anything and being the winner of one of this cute baby’s wold be amazing.
It would be a keeper as a baby boy!!!

Good luck to everyone.

Hi Everyone, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest.

For everyone that has already replied to to this post, because I can only quote a reply and not completely move it to a different topic and still have it show it was posted from your username, unfortunately, you will have to re-comment onto the correct post, if you have not already to be entered.

@andik @calimel @Doreen @anjsmiles @judylane1961 @Bblove @luvinthedolls @2layz @heartstringsnursery @JulieKennedy, again, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest. You only have to reply on the correct topic once to be entered so if you’ve already replied you do not have to reply again. :smile:

DON’T FORGET! - The other requirement to being entered into the drawing through the forum as well as replying to the correct post, is to go to each of our Realborns and click the EMAIL ME WHEN RESTOCKED button and put in your email.

@LindaShaw @basalgat @beth @NMH86 @lbsykes @Paradox @dollydonna @anon32685797 @Corholl @faithllj, again, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest. You only have to reply on the correct topic once to be entered so if you’ve already replied you do not have to reply again. :smile:

@sweet_babies again, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest. You only have to reply on the correct topic once to be entered so if you’ve already replied you do not have to reply again. :smile:

(only 10 @usernames can be mentioned in a single post :smile:)