Bountiful Baby Realborn Entry

I really want to win a Realborn baby. They are so very precious. I’ve made so many babies for other people and never kept one for my very own if I win I will keep this one for sure and show the baby off to everyone I know. Fingers and toes are crossed in hopes of winning. Thank you so much for coming up with this idea.

Hi Everyone, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest.

For everyone that has already replied to to this post, because I can only quote a reply and not completely move it to a different topic and still have it show it was posted from your username, unfortunately, you will have to re-comment onto the correct post, if you have not already to be entered.

@Blissfulbabies again, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest. You only have to reply on the correct topic once to be entered so if you’ve already replied you do not have to reply again. :smile:

DON’T FORGET! - The other requirement to being entered into the drawing through the forum as well as replying to the correct post, is to go to each of our Realborns and click the EMAIL ME WHEN RESTOCKED button and put in your email.