Bountiful baby Cuddle bodies?

I’ve sent you a pm

2 Likes

@RoseannsBoutique really does make the best bodies! She is super great to order custom bodies of all types, I love ordering from her!

I like @RoseannsBoutique bodies and I like the BB ones as well. I like that the arms and legs are realistically bent and that the body and limbs are proportionate with the heads. I really like that the legs are attached in a realistic place, not just stuck on the sides of the hips. The only thing I have a concern about is the bunching around the joints. I usually make my own cuddle bodies.

2 Likes

Jenni I got one of the James or Jamie 1/4 limb sculpts from Sandies. Adrie Stoete sculpt the head on it is like a rock, even heated. It was also very orange. I love the body though it is very poseable and sturdy. :footprints: :baby:

3 Likes

Ugh I hate hard heads! Thanks for the warning

1 Like

I haven’t been able to get the video to play. Don’t know why – maybe something is off with my computer.

1 Like

Thank you! I was finally able to play it. I can see that BB’s and Roseann’s are very different. I think it is great to have a choice. Most people here seem to love Roseann’s and also the flexibility of getting exactly what you want from Roseann. I have never made a cuddle baby and at this time I don’t have any intentions of making any. :slight_smile: They are really cool, though, and I can see that they have an important place in the lives of some people.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I’m too fond of the thumbs. Looks like mittens. :joy:

1 Like

Dolls by Sandie has heads right now… they say test heads but may work

https://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=12861

2 Likes

Ugh I need to stop spending my money but I want to try making a cuddle baby! Now I’m tempted to get some heads

4 Likes