Block this one!

omg how horrible! after a month! terrible, you should win! because this is something a buyer will know right away, not a month later
fight it with everything you got! i’m rootin’ for ya!
im gonna block her right now

Wow! Thats just not fair! I am going to go block this one right now! Thanks for the warning and I hope Pay pal is on your side.

— Begin quote from “Karen in NE”

Thanks, Roberta, I hope so, too. I just keep thinking that if I receive an item, I know as soon as I open it whether or not it’s right. It doesn’t take me a MONTH to figure it out.

— End quote

Exactly! Can’t they look into your ebay email and see she hasn’t contacted you? I always put No returns on my auctions, but it really doesn’t mean a thing if someone contacts pay pal and wants there money back. It’s kind of scary that they can still do that 30 days later. Had she left you feedback yet? I did go and block her…

I just went and checked on her, she has never left feedback for anyone. I would think if PayPal checked and saw she never contacted you, then they know she is lying about that. I hope you win this one Karen! Its just not right that they have 30 days to change their minds. 24 hours is plenty of time!

Your babies are adorable, and she got a very good deal for two babies!!! You definately said they were 16 inches-two peas in a pod. I think you will win this one, just hang in there. I know how frustrating it can be, I had a “problem lady” last year about this time. I was ready to just give it all up, glad I didn’t. Don’t let her get you down, I think in the end you will win this one! Let us know how it turns out.

Karen, so sorry to heat this. You’ve been on a roll, too, with sales. What thing to dampen the spirit. Did this person pay with credit? She probably just got the bill in the mail and couldn’t pay it. Hopefully it will all go in your favor. It should.

Thanks! I called & spoke to a PayPal dispute rep and was told that in order for them to refund her, she has to mail back my dolls IN THE CONDITION in which they were received and if they come back damaged in any way, I can appeal through PayPal. So, for whatever the info is worth.

The rep says that the buyer told them she had contacted me “numerous times but never received a response” ~ WRONG!!! She NEVER contacted me, and I told the rep that.

I also asked WHY, after a MONTH is she allowed to now claim the dolls don’t match the description? I listed 29 pictures and a full page description stating “any questions” to contact me as all sales are final.

The rep said the claim is up for consideration and to watch my emails to see what is being done.

Alrighty, then.

Seriously, there’s gotta be an easier way to make money.

— End quote

I strongly feel you are going to win in this situation. If the babies come back rotten, which they probably will after a month, then you will win…paypal isnt as hard to fight as people think, they are aware of the shady people that are lurking about, and this case is certainly shady.
Heck say the babies are rotten anyway, give her a taste of her own medicine Let her cringe

Ughh, I am so disgusted with ebay!!! There has to be a better way ladies.

— Begin quote from “CKN”

— End quote

It is disgusting what some people do
If we sold on our own websites only, cant they still do a charge back? like with their credit card? and they can still pay with paypal, i dont think theres anyway to avoid it
Id like a website but i dont know how

— Begin quote from “kittiekuddles”

— Begin quote from “CKN”

— End quote

It is disgusting what some people do
If we sold on our own websites only, cant they still do a charge back? like with their credit card? and they can still pay with paypal, i dont think theres anyway to avoid it
Id like a website but i dont know how

— End quote

I need to build a website as well, I dont want to have to pay for it though. I am looking for one I can put together myself… I dont have much experience doing that kind of stuff so it is a bit intimidating. But if it could eliminate Ebay and let me continue with my hobby it would be worth it.

Heck say the babies are rotten anyway, give her a taste of her own medicine Let her cringe
LOL!!! I actually laughed out loud at that! Would serve her right, that’s for sure. LOL!!!

— End quote

LOL glad i gave ya a chuckle