Blank Americus Eagles vinyl kit

The wait is almost over! Almost. She came out great. Looks exactly like the clay. :heart_eyes:

[URL=http://s27.photobucket.com/user/BIGlittleJess/media/BlankAmericus.jpg.html][/URL]

22 Likes

Is there a preorder date yet? This one is a MUST HAVE for me… I have been waiting !!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

Not yet. Laura just posted this on FB before mailing it to the proto artist. Once we get proto pics in, Laura will tell us the date. :smiley:

6 Likes

Yay!!!

1 Like

I think i might need him… stop adding kits to my wish list! Shtahp!

2 Likes

HER. Americus is a girl. FEMALE torso :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Keep us posted, if you find out. I’m looking at this one too.

1 Like

I get the feeling that Laura enjoys watching us all suffer because she won’t release this little one’s pre-order date. And I think we have been waiting for centuries for him. He’s so amazingly cute!!

3 Likes

I was thinking Americus was supposed to be a boy too. Maybe it’s the name :wink:

3 Likes

Laura said mid to late March. So no anxiety til atleast Mid March :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t want to wait that long!!! I’m not usually a pest… But I love this one! I need 2… One is a keeper! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

3 Likes

I bought two Esme and I made one and sold it. I still have one left (waiting to be made) that I waiting to maybe use them as twins. So excited for this kit and I will for sure buy 2.

2 Likes

Does this kit have a full vinyl body like Esme?

2 Likes

Yes :blush:

2 Likes

I’m getting to excited!!!

1 Like