BIG Twin Suggestions?

If you want a very big one, Aloenka and Nicole by Natali Blick may be good ones.
I’ve got an Aloenka and she wears size 2T or 3T, depending on the brand.

almost all my twins are always same sculpt, then boy/girl version, but last year I made Sally/Lena Swailkowski twins for one of my custom buyers … she was thrilled :slight_smile:

they are on a 30" body I designed and have made for me, but MacPhearsons also sells a 30" German body, would work… they wear a perfect size 12 mo and a 4T shoe

7 Likes

They are precious! Your toddlers are always amazing

2 Likes

What about Juan & Hailey by Donna RuBert? They look like they could be brother & sister. They’re 28-29 inches long.

These suggestions are so awesome!! Thank you all!! I’m leaning toward doing Lily and Lena Swailkowski with bigger limbs and bodies, I think. Lily as a girl and Lena as a boy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good choice! I think they’ll be super cute! I want to do another toddler but can’t decide on one yet.

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

What made you decide to paint toddlers? Most artists have a preference and you’re one of the few who likes toddler kits as much as me. I can’t wait to get good enough to paint one.

I’m not a baby person at all, real or dolls :slight_smile: I saw then like figures in a wax muesum (sp) and I could actually make them!! WOO-HOO

1 Like

I like toddlers and babies but toddlers a little bit more. They’re independent, funny and have a lot of fun no matter what. I got into reborns searching for dolls and I saw my first reborn baby. The toddler kits have come a long way with better details and quality vinyls. I want to paint a toddler but not that good yet.