Big Compliment!

My husband just paid me a big compliment. Today I’m working on my fairy Jasper. I Don’t usually work in the kitchen but I’m trying to strengthen my back muscles by standing up while I’m working and sitting less…long story. Anyway, my husband came in the kitchen and said…Wow, that one is really white. I said thanks…that’s how it’s supposed to look. Before I could finish my sentence he says…oh my goodness, what’s wrong with its ears??? Is it supposed to look like that???

Yes dear…it’s a Fairy baby😊 then he says…I Didn’t know there was such a thing. I guess you do because the white looks really good. Gotta love him. He’s so supportive.

17 Likes

Awww, that was nice! You have a “keeper”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hey we would like a picture​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Here she is after 3 thin washes of white.

4 Likes

I’m thinking now of going more pinkish.

Oh I so want a fairy :unamused::unamused::unamused:please post pictures when you are done​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Will do. I’ve been designing her outfit and wings in my head for a long time.

Your husband sounds sweet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @izzy and @MichelleP20. He’s a big old teddy bear. My reborning is the one thing he is most proud of about me. He usually makes fun of me with my crafts and things but I find out later from someone that he was bragging about my work. I’ll definatly keep him! I vision us in the home together and all the other old ladies jealous because I have a man AND babies…haha!

2 Likes