Bb ships too fast

Raced home after work to hide…ahem…put away my box from the realborn sale. Hubby came home for lunch. Uhoh

42 Likes

Hahahahaha! That’s so funny!

5 Likes

Uh-oh! Busted :smiley:

xx

2 Likes

Tell him thank you so much for the valentines gift from him and give him a big hug and kiss on the cheek… :smile:

9 Likes

Wahahahaha that’s funny, at least he has a since of humor :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Blame on me … Or tell him it’s a gift from BB …you didn’t know about !

1 Like

LOL!!! That really brought back wonderful memories of my husband before cancer took his life. He used to say that to me all the time whenever I got caught spending money that I shouldn’t be spending. I’m so sorry that you got caught but thank you so much for the smile that your post brought to my face. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

That is so funny, My Hubby says that to me constantly or just the long drawn out LUUUCCCCY

3 Likes

Oh my God! I LOVE HIM!!! That is so cute I’m crying!!! What an awesome and funny guy😍

3 Likes

Love it! :wink:

1 Like

Lololol you’re hubby is awesome. Love the note

3 Likes

First of all, that is hilarious. And second, I am embarrassed to admit I was reading the note literally at first and only caught on a moment later. Brings back memories of that old show…

Are you sure a “kiss on the cheek” is enough? :laughing: :innocent:

4 Likes

That has really made my day…how sweet and funny…what a keeper you have there…I think bebe is right…!..:purple_heart:

1 Like

He’s the best. But I’m in trouble. Lol good thing I just sold two customs.

4 Likes

Congrats on your 2 sales…!!..you have to spend money to make money…!!.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s probably what you tell your husband! :laughing:

2 Likes

Actually…it is hubby that tells me that lol…

2 Likes

No wonder you love him. :smile:

4 Likes

Too funny lol ! That’s as good as Nikki’s Mop lol :laughing:

4 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like