BB finally got me

Until today I’ve been really good about not going crazy during a BB sale. BUT when I checked the seconds kits they had on sale just now, 5 of my favorites were there and I couldn’t help but to buy them all. Lol. They all went out of stock after my purchase too, so I’m hoping I really did get them. :blush:
Rose
Landon asleep
Skya
Fei Yen
Kyle
I ordered new rooting needles and more paint colors from MacPherson’s yesterday too. I’m so excited. I can’t wait for everything to come in. :smile: It’s like Christmas. Lol.

11 Likes

I got Leif last night. I had to get a few supplies anyways so that is my excuse :wink: still hasn’t shipped so I am not sure if the government shut down has affected the postal services or if they was a snow storm or what but I am in no rush it will get here when it gets here. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I ordered over the weekend and it shows that it will be here tomorrow!

2 Likes

Well that is odd! I got the confirmation email… Maybe I should Email them tomorrow if I do not hear anything? They normally ship things for me relativity quickly so I did not really worry…

The government shut down is over, so hopefully there will not be any delay from that. :slight_smile: At least I hope there will not be.

1 Like

@Tessa :grin: I’ve got Fei Yan yesterday. Really excited to turn it into a girl!
And @jlesser, you were right, no way Brittany’s limb will work for Fei Yan.
Then a few days ago I’ve got Priscila and Reese.
I blame this forum for getting me into this addiction! :rofl::yum:

6 Likes

@YelenaRey It’s definitely the forums fault. Lol.

2 Likes

I ordered a seconds Realborn Jaxson kit over the weekend :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole! LOL

2 Likes