Back to the loom

So cute!

2 Likes

@Rirish I donā€™t know why the top is loose. But on one of her videos she loops the yarn back through the loose one then pulls. (Ihope you understand that, lol).

@MilosMeadows love the husband

This is not the final but this is my prototype, I will post another pic after the details. I wanted the doll to be able to sit but it only sits leaning against something. Next one I will put something heavy in the bottom.

As you can tell it is basically the same pattern as the Mini Doll I just added rows and then sewed the legs where it meets the body.

5 Likes

Love your prototype!!! Get better soon!!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been doing to keep from eating while I watch tvā€¦making hats out of all the yarn I found in my craft supplies. Iā€™m calling it my hat diet.
I did make some hats from some beautiful yarn I found at Michaels for gifts, but Iā€™m also making random hats just to keep my hands out of trouble. Once the sun goes down I donā€™t usually paint because I think I get better results in daylight.
Iā€™m planning to donate the hats and maybe keep a few in my car to give to people who look like they need one.

6 Likes

@2layz You are just pure gold. :heart:ļø
Hat diet!!! Thatā€™s great!!!

4 Likes

I need to get serious about a hat diet too after.a million cookies since Thanksgiving!
I seem to eat and make beanie hats or root both right now .

4 Likes

LOL Iā€™ve got to do something to keep my mitts off food!

2 Likes

I got this loom at Walmart today. Would it make booties? It has a picture for baby booties so I was hoping it would :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didnā€™t get the video at all. I suck at this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure it would! I was looking for one like that to try.
What is confusing you about the video? Is it the heel portion? Itā€™s not as difficult as it sounds.

1 Like

I wish she wouldnā€™t fast forward it. I have a hard enough time. I have about 15 thumbs lol and it doesnā€™t have an anchor peg which helps me. I must have dexterity issues along with a slow brain :cry:

2 Likes

I just kept pausing it or rewinding it when I needed to. I think without an anchor peg you can tie it to the first peg. Then remember to take it off after a few rows so that your knitting can keep dropping through the middle. Maybe someone else will have a better idea?

1 Like

I made some cute baby socks with this loom. They fit perfectly on the baby.

3 Likes

The socks come out just as cute as the booties I think, and you dont have to worry about doing those extra confusing stitches in the heel part of the sock, you just work it as if you were making a hat.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been making these little booties for my dolls. They are kind of boxy but Iā€™ve tried to adjust the rows and the size is a bit better. Hope you like them. Anything more complicated is beyond me and I need to keep painting lol

6 Likes

They are adorable

1 Like

Wow they are really cute, and different!

1 Like

What loom and yarn do I need to make this hat? Please!

5 Likes

Prety hat! @LillyBellesBabies or @Renauta427 should be able to help.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a reg. Hat, I tied bows on the ends. Lol

3 Likes