Baby number 2 finished

Here she is, glad to be done! Had to strip her head at the very end, plus made her wig with human hair which is too thick, but oh well. :slight_smile: Feel free to give honest opinions. It will only help me grow as an artist.

14 Likes

15 Likes

Now that I’m looking at the pics, I think she has a receding hairline. Guess I didn’t tack the wig down enough when the glue was setting. :smile:

3 Likes

I think she looks very pretty and peaceful🌸

3 Likes

I love what you have done with her! Is she a keeper?
Love the outfit and all, great job.

2 Likes

All my babies are keepers. Lol

5 Likes

She looks great. I love her clothe.

2 Likes

Wow! Only #2 your a pro already. Great Job!

2 Likes

Thank you, but not quite, @AmandasBabies. I made numerous mistakes on this one with the painting and hair, plus tried to use a doll stand without putting something in the body and head to stiffen her up a bit. Sigh. Oh well, now I know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesomeness

2 Likes

She is lovely! Did you design her clothing too?

2 Likes

No, @Marissa, I didn’t design the clothing. I wish I was that talented!! It was actually a gift to my baby when she was this small. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

P.s. Just thought I’d let ya’ll know that I despise bottom lashes. That is all. :smile:

2 Likes

What baby is she? She is perfect, her hairline is fine!

1 Like

She’s beautiful!!! Love her eyes, eyebrows, and lips :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

She is Gabriela Swialkowski @AnnieSokay. Are you sure about the hair line? I keep looking at that forehead trying to figure out how to glue in another track or root or something. Lol

1 Like

You are a pro!!! She is a beauty! I do agree about the hairline😀

2 Likes

My Mom’s forehead was that high like that, so I may be biased.

2 Likes

She may not have turned out exactly how I envisioned, but I am going to leave her alone. One thing I’m not good at is fixing anything. Every time I try, I seem to create more problems.

Thank you, ladies, for all of your nice comments. Sure makes me feel good that all of the dolly experts think mine is cute. :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is precious. PM’d u.

2 Likes