Baby frankie

I’ll help! What kind of paint have you been using?

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear of your fire loss! Hugs to you!
I pray for you and your family that you are able to get settled
and have things restored.

1 Like

Oh no!

:frowning:

Can you imagine a firefighter finding the head! :grimacing:

4 Likes

Oh goodness!! I’m so truly sorry for your loss!! I can’t imagine how horrible, but you are safe and your home will be rebuilt. You and everyone in the path of these fires are in my prayers. We live in Florida and it pours everyday as it’s our rainy season and I so wish I could send it where it’s really needed. :pray:t3::heart:

1 Like

jlesser that was my thought lol. I told a friend what if they mistake it for a real person and grab the head then realize it’s a doll head. I mean it could happen. I hope not that way I know right where to go grab it.

2 Likes

This is the most devastating news I’ve heard for a long time. I’m so sorry for you and your family but so thankful you all are safe. Did you have any pets? Are they ok too? If any of your babies were meant to survive I’m glad it’s your first little Frankie. Lets pray that you are able to repair him!! Prayers for your family------are you staying in a safe place now away from the fires??

Thank God you and your family are safe. Praying for all.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss, Sending prayers.

Be strong !

Let as know when the time comes for reborning . I would me more then happy to send you a kit and I have many baby cloths and pacifiers etc.
So please don’t forget to contact me.
If you have younger kids let me know as well as I would send some Lego or another toy .

Andi

2 Likes

So sorry, I will help in anyway I can @Jsmommy @Nikkiroc are you leading the care package?

2 Likes

My heart goes out to you and pray for all those who are going through the same loss. I can’t imagine how you must be feeling. Please let us know when you get to the point where you are able to start reborning again. I would love to send you some supplies to get you started.

2 Likes

Yes! I would be honored to do so!!!

2 Likes

@Jsmommy
Im sure you are very overwhelmed right now . When things settle down please post or pm me what you need to get you baby making again! We will do our best to get you rolling. Until then, I’ll kerp you in my thoughts and prayers. :heart:

9 Likes

What a terrible loss, but so sweet your Frankie is still there reminding you to come back. Will keep you and your family and all in the path of the fires in my prayers.
@Nikkiroc I’ve got plenty of extra baby making supplies…sounds a little creepy but you know what I mean! I’d love to contribute to a box of love heading her way!

3 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss, that had got to be so hard! Sending prayers!!

Thank you for all the kind words. I’m still not allowed to go to my home and get Frankie. I have a friend that is a fire chief and I’m going to see if he will go get him for me. Once I get him I’ll post a pic of myself and Frankie. I’m so happy that one made it. I’m hoping more did. But seeing that dolls face has brightened sooo much for me. Again thank you all of you

6 Likes

Sending up prayers for you and yours and all of the families involved during this difficult time. My husband and I had a house fire an it was a total loss so if you have any questions about dealing with insurance and such just pm me.

2 Likes

You have an amazing outlook and positivity. U are clearly strong. U said u had 14 kits any from BB? I second the notion from @Nikkiroc I have extra kits and would love to help u build ur stock back with a kit or two when u get settled

3 Likes

UPDATE:: I just left my house that burned and I’m sad to say it wasn’t Frankie :weary::weary::weary: it was a porcelain china doll head that turned to powder when I tried to pick it up.

2 Likes

Awe darn it.

1 Like