Baby Eden complete

@heartstringsnursery Thank you very much, I fell in love with this sculpt because of the cheeks. Love the chubby look. Now I would love to try this in a boy. Bet he was cute as can be~

@lynn I did paint her hair. I should have done pics with out her bow so you could see it better. I love to root hair or paint. This one just felt right painting~

Deb, that’s the best Eden I’ve seen! Shes adorable! What size clothes does she wear?

1 Like

Thank you Amy so very much, shes a bigger baby for sure. When looking at the label on her outfit it says up to 7 lbs. The brand is Made with Love by Place. I have never seen a size labeled that way. My stash of Pink is getting low so I was so happy it fit~ LOL!!!

1 Like

It’s always a good thing when clothes from the stash works! My hubby gets amused when I have clothes in the size I need but buy more because the color or style didn’t work with the baby I was dressing.

1 Like

She’s precious !! So glad your feeling better !

1 Like

LOL!!! We certainly need different outfits and plenty of them. So with that being said I need to do some shopping and get stocked back up. :smile:

1 Like

@anniewalker Thank you so much Annie, that means alot. :rose:

she so cute

1 Like

She’s lovely! What a sweetheart

1 Like

Thank you Katie ~ :smile:

Thank you Alice, :slight_smile:

Wow - I missed alot of posts while I have been busy preparing tax returns. Cute baby - I did see her on FaceBook too!

1 Like

Thank you so much Pia, finally I finished her. She sat for awhile just looking at me waiting to get put together. Now the problem is which one comes next.

1 Like