Baby Eden complete

9 Likes

So cute!

I’ve got an Eden kit coming, I can’t wait. Although it seems like all my packages are delayed lately, silly weather.

1 Like

@Lynaea Thank you so much. Shes really a fun kit to do. You will totally enjoy her~

@Paradox Aww thank you so much~ :blush:

She is so cute!

1 Like

@rainbow Thank you very much. Shes actually one of my favorite kits. She looks like my daughter when she was little~

1 Like

She’s cute Deb.

1 Like

You did a really nice job with her. She is adorable.

1 Like

@micholc Thank you so much, her cheeks just make me melt~

@otterbaby2 Finally I got her done. I was working on her before my heart issue in Nov. Finally I picked her back up and finished her, Its time to get back at them~ :smile:

She is really cute Deb, did you paint her hair? I ask cause I really can’t see it too much. Old eyes! She looks so comfy and satisfied. Good job.

1 Like

Love those chubby cheeks! You did a great job on her, Deb!

1 Like

@kareninflorida Thanks Karen, it was time I picked her back up to finish. Feel like its time to get back in the groove. My stash is getting plentiful. LOL!

1 Like

I’m glad you’re back at it, Deb…YAY!!!

And wasn’t it fun dressing a bigger baby? Oh my gosh, she looks adorable in that outfit! Every once in a while I like to do a bigger baby just so I can shop for bigger clothes for a change. LOL

1 Like

@kareninflorida Glad to be back Karen, I just didnt have the energy. Finally after all the heath issues its back. Ready to get some done. LOL!!! I have a thing for bigger babies cause they really are fun to dress and buy for. I also have a thing for Pink!! :wink:

3 Likes

She is so adorable!

1 Like

@colee1970 Awww thank you Mandy, this one actually looks like my daughter when she was little. Shes one of my keepers~

2 Likes

Oh Deb she’s so cute. You did an amazing job on her!

1 Like

@Blissfulbabies She really was fun to do. Thank you so very much~ :heart:

1 Like

Your Eden is a cutie! I have done 2 custom Edens, 1 boy, 1 girl. I wasn’t crazy about the sculpt at first but it grew on me and is now one of my top 10 favorites.

1 Like