Baby Avi - please post yours

Your babies are amazing, you are so talented! Maybe you can give our sweet @YelenaRey with some pointers for her project :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nicely done! They are so cute and I love the color you achieve!

1 Like

@ladyavtr Vicki, thank you for sharing. Your babies are amazing! I want to turn my Priscila in to avatar baby too. And THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking your time to answer my questions that I sent to you from Reborns site.

3 Likes

Thank You Ladies for your kind words~they are greatly appreciated! Wishing ALL A Blessed & Happy Easter :rabbit::hatching_chick::hibiscus:

1 Like

Your avatar Joseph was amazing!

1 Like

So I have finally finished my other avatar Big Thanks to @AnnieSokay for selling me her Venera kit .

15 Likes

@LillyBellesBabies wowww!! So cool!

1 Like

Thank you !

@LillyBellesBabies I am so happy you got her, Such a great idea, she is so beautiful! What an awesome Neytiri!

@ladyavtr such nice babies also.

You two almost make me want to do another. I do have Clover :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you ! I am willing to look at your new avatar anytime :sunny: this is my last one I plan to do but it was fun .

1 Like

She looks so cool! She is such a strange kit. I started mine in reborn fx paint last year and have no desire to work on her ever… But yours looks awesome!
Did you make her clothes?

2 Likes

@jlesser I hope you finish yours!

2 Likes

Thanks ! you should try to get in the mood to finish her you may really be surprised . Yes I made everything right down to the feather necklace lol nothing is made with that small or long limbs to fit .

3 Likes

She looks Amazing!!! Great outfit and hair!

2 Likes

Thanks !

2 Likes

Wow, Venera is really suit for Pandora planet beautifully - tall like them, with pointy ears! Good choice!

2 Likes

Now,that’s awesome!Great job!

2 Likes

Thanks ! @CarolinaCuties and @YelenaRey she is a fun little lady .

1 Like

Exquisite! I would be very surprised if the theme park doesn’t offer to buy her. She is as good as any replica at Pandora.

2 Likes

What a lovely compliment Thank you !

1 Like